Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"Monthly" Pregnancy Update: 32 Weeks

Commentary: Still working on the kitchen (the pit of sadness). BUT we have walls! with paint on them. And cabinets, without doors on them.

Baby's size: Armadillo 

How far along? 
32 weeks! I can't believe it!

Total weight gain/loss:
I'm up about 13 pounds. Feeling really heavy. 

Maternity clothes?
Yes. I’m HUGE.

Sleep:
Very, very tired. MG still doesn't sleep through the night. It's getting hard to sleep because I'm so uncomfortable. The two combined aren't working well. 

Best moment this month:
Baby was breech at the 30 week u/s but turned at 31. Hoping baby is still vertex at my ultrasound tomorrow. 

Have you told family and friends:
Yes, if I see them in real life. For the most part though, the news isn't on social media or anything like that.

Movement:
Yes, consistent and strong, starting to hurt at times. 

Food cravings:
Chocolate, ice cream, deviled ham sandwiches

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. still. Always. 

Have you started to show yet:
You know it



Gender prediction?
Boy is my gut instinct still

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy!

Bellybutton:
Getting very flat-ish

Rings?
On, but I have taken them off a few times at night- to be fair it's 97 today. SO. HOT.

Miss anything:
Beer, wine, eating a normal amount. Shaving with the ability to see what I'm doing

Looking forward to:
We're buying a vacation home on Friday!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. You look great! I hope everything turns out ok with MG. I was anxiously awaiting an update. I've had 2 glasses of wine since giving birth and no beer. The sacrifices of having/nursing kids :(

    ReplyDelete