Sunday, November 24, 2013

34 Weeks: Pregnancy Meme

Bi-weekly Update:



How far along: 34 Weeks, 2 days. Holy Crow.

Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe. I feel HUGE. Also I feel a lot of pressure and BH contractions.. I'm a little worried. A Cantaloupe is big, but not quite big enough to be born.

Total weight gain: At last update, 2 weeks ago, I was up 15 from nadir, 9-ish from start of pregnancy. Now I am up another 2pounds- . 17 from nadir, 11-ish from start, I'd like to be closer to the .5 than the 1 of the gain .5 to 1 pound a week, but what can you do?

Maternity clothes:  Even they are starting to look a little pulled. Good grief.

Stretch marks: Nope, so far my last 2 posts about impending stretch marks were false alarms.

Sleep: I've resorted to an occasional (doctor approved) 1/2 benedryl for sleep. I can't get to sleep with the restless legs. It's awful.

Best moment since last update: So many good things! Parents home, shower happened, house is progressing!

Miss anything: I saw Harpoon Winter Warmer for sale at the hockey game last night. I nearly cried.

Movement: Yes, by far the best (only) good part of pregnancy.

Food cravings: Not really... except for the afternoon I drank a quart of milk. No wonder I'm gaining weight.

Anything making you queasy or sick: yes, anything fired, rich or spicy. Also water, because it gives me heartburn. AWESOME

Have you started to show yet: Giant Baby.

Sex: 6 weeks to go (give or take) for the big reveal!!!!!

Labor signs: ummm so about that. Contractions when walking around are normal (BH), but I'm also getting increase in discharge- not bloody, but increasing. Hoping this is not the start of a slow buildup.

Belly button in or out: Still in, but shallow and stretched.

Wedding rings on or off: On, no swelling at all, knock on wood.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! and crazed. SO BUSY.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and 4.5 glorious days off of work. Baby related? Getting the baby's room situated, it's a mess from the shower gifts at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment