Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Life is very short and there's no time


Only Time Will Tell if I am Right or I am Wrong.

I’m about to call my OB and admit defeat. It's been 12 cycles of actively TTC.

I’m going to round thing up and call it true. There was one cycle we were forced to take off since hub was away. There was another cycle that I knew there was no chance due to BD schedule. I know that it hasn't been a year since our first cycle trying, but it’s been a year since termination and the insurance will cover testing now.

I haven’t started spotting yet, but I can feel it coming. This cycle was ridiculous- CBFM was telling me my fertility was high for 6 days (from CD10 to CD16) then I O’ed… supposedly. Now I’m 9 days post O. I would wait until things were actually over for the month, but hub will be going away at the end of next week and I’d like a Sperm Analysis before then.



Life is very short and there's no time
For fussing and fighting, my friend
I have always thought that it's a crime,
So I will ask you once again.
Try to see it my way,
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong.
The Beatles We Can Work It Out

No comments:

Post a Comment