Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Don't Blink

Where does time GO? Seriously.


5 years ago I was eagerly awaiting the coming of 2010- the year hub would come home from deployment- even though he had only left 3 weeks before.


4 years ago hub had been home for 3 weeks. We were celebrating our first set of holidays in our new house.


3 years ago I was living the nightmare. Only one day post amnio results.


2 years ago I was eager to start at the RE, just waiting for the new year to dawn.


1 year ago I was signing "Giant baby please come out" and wondering who was in there


Now- I am watching my son walk across the room to climb the stairs.


I had a cry for Blue Sunday last night. Yesterday I also cried for the little baby kins isn't anymore.


My little walker!

Don't blink
You just might miss your babies growing like mine did

Kenny Chesney, Don't Blink

No comments:

Post a Comment