Monday, July 18, 2016

Bi-Monthly Updated: 30 Weeks!

How far along: 30 Weeks (and 3 days)

Baby is the size of a: head of cabbage.. how big is that? haha They say that 30 weeks should be about 3 pounds, but at 29.5 weeks baby was 3.9 pounds. I don't have GD- just a big baby. Kins was the same way- and was born normal-sized so I'm not concerned

Total weight gain: Holding stead since last update, down 3 pounds from starting (up 11 from lowest).

Maternity clothes: Yes, always.

Stretch marks: Nope!

Sleep: Pregnant sleep isn't the best for me. We went camping last weekend (hence why this is late). I actually slept really well on the river bank (on an air mattress)

Best moment since last update: We have done TWO ultrasounds since last update! One was a fun one for my mom and MIL at an elective place. The other was a normal growth ultrasound a week later.Baby is SUPER cute (looks just like kins)

Miss anything: Not really, except the usual. 

Movement: Yes, so much! I need to feel a big flip though..  Unfortunately, at 29.5 weeks baby was breech (but was head down at 29 weeks exactly). I'm concerned about baby being breech. Even though I know it's early. 

Food cravings: meh. Not a fan of food

Anything making you queasy or sick: All the things. Heartburn induced vomiting is totally a thing. So is 9-month "morning" sickness. 

Have you started to show yet: YES!

The classic "looking down in the car" shot


Wedding Rings? On. Still. Even though it was almost 100 the other day!

Signs of labor- None, and I'l like to keep it that way for 8 weeks (may be 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment