Monday, March 27, 2017

Buzz Buzz- Microblogging Monday

We are busy, busy bees.  I feel like there is no time to take a breath, never mind blog. Baby MG is sitting up (she can't get there on her own, but we can set her down and she stays (good girl, LOL). 

Kinsy is potty trained!!! He is still having a few accidents, but by and large he's done with daytime diapers. Took just a few days once we actually potty trained him.

We have something to do EVERY weekend day this month- bridal showers, Easter celebrations, dinner with friends and a quilting class for me! (this past weekend we had a professional family photoshoot and dinner with friends- one Easter celebration was canceled due to weather and moved to next weekend.)

Additionally, I leave for a work trip to London tomorrow. I'm only gone for a few days but I am really nervous leaving the kids (mostly MG) I haven't been away from her overnight, and haven't been away from kinsy overnight since I gave birth. I don’t like the idea of being 7 hours away by plane. 

Regardless, I AM looking forward to some time alone on the plane. I have two books to bring with me, some work to do in the kids' baby books. And I know, as with everything these days, the time will fly by.

Happy New Year!! Play Ball!




Buzzing off now! More to do, as always. 



Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment