Sunday, February 18, 2018

Waiting on a Moment: Microblogging Monday

Waiting for my appointment - and ultrasound- is torture. I'm a big fan of stress eating. I just had 1/2 a container of onion dip and chips. Hub and I have called onion dip stress dip since it's my go-to for stress snacking. Unfortunatly, I'm nauseous. So I'll regret that soon.

Tick tick.

Waiting to check on my huge, tiny in size surprise.

(Have I mentioned my last natural pregnancy was 6 years ago- Blue Sunday. I'm I insane for this hope growing?)

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best of luck. You're not insane. You're human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all too well the increasing stress before each ultrasound. It's almost like a good ultrasound is a drug - you take it, feel great, but then as time passes, withdrawal hits and you get stressed until the next ultrasound "hit"!

    I so, so hope you get great ultrasound news that carries you until your next appointment!

    ReplyDelete