Saturday, September 1, 2018

Go Big...or Go Home!

Go Big OR 

Hub and I have always done things in bunches. He came home from war, closed on our home (two days later!), I changed jobs, he got one and we started TTC within 5 months back in 2014. A few years later we were expecting kinsy, renovating the living room and hallways of our home, I was completing the last of my Master's program and hub headed back to school. So it's no surprise that now we're doing a bunch of big crazy things:

I'm 35 (!!!) weeks pregnant, our kitchen remodel is starting to wrap up (finally), we are both working on major projects at work and..

we bought a vacation home!

Go Home (North)

A few snaps from our new New England Hide-away.
Kids' room
Us on purchase day

* not our lake. 

entry way

Dining area and (empty) livingrooom

Amazing ice cream place down the street

Kids playing out front (have 3 acres, play in the driveway...)

This is the back of the house





No comments:

Post a Comment