Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful

I think it goes without saying what I am thankful for this year. I have a wonderful family, my little kins and my hub. They bring joy to every day.

My hair has food in it. I know I look awful, but bub is just so cute!


I am also thankful that I live in Massachusetts. We are gojng back to the RE and once again it was an easy process to get in and get seen. It is covered- by and large. This is an unfortunately uncommon luxury in the US. I have another medically based and thankful, but I'm going to skip it for now. Let's leave it at - being in a healthcare focused state means there are plenty of specialized providers and things happen very quickly when you need one. 

I am always thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I have te best people in my life. 

Finally, I am thankful for the internet. Without it I might have been desperately unstable at several points in my life. Deployment, baby loss, pregnancy. My "invisible friends" (as hub calls them) brought so much comfort. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment