Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bi-Monthly Update: 38 weeks

How far along: 38 Weeks (and 4 days) Almost there!


Baby is the size of a: Leek? This also seems small. This baby should be 6.5 pounds by now. BIG

Total weight gain: UP three pounds from starting, last time I got on the scale. I've thrown up dinner the last four nights.. so that might not be accurate, but I'm hoping. 

Maternity clothes: Yes, baby dropped and my belly is so low- it was very high with Kins

Stretch marks: Nope! and I don't get the brown line either. My stomach just looks like I eat too many solid donuts haha. 

Sleep: PLEASE. I am so tired

Best moment since last update: I had my last day in the office yesterday. I love my job, but it is an hour each way now that the kids are back in school. I am tried of being in the car. 

Miss anything: Comfort

Movement: yes, but the movements are weird- hard and shifty, not gentle bumps anymore. 

Food cravings:Meh, not into food

Anything making you queasy or sick: eating. Anything. I can't keep food down. 

Have you started to show yet: YES!



Labor Signs? I'm having braxton hicks contractions still some hurt. Nothing is consistent. 

Looking Forward to? BABY!!!! and Labor. I have an appointment tomorrow, I was 1.5cm dilated last appointment (and 1 the appointment before that) hoping to be at a 2 tomorrow.. just back I want to feel things are slowly moving in the right direction. Last appointment I lost weight and was measuring a bit small (though baby is looooowwww) so we have an u/s tomorrow. I am hoping they aren't wanting to induce me. Thought I am READY to meet this baby.. it is a little bittersweet. I'll be done being pregnant forever once this baby is here. Also, I got my parents Bruce Springsteen tickets. I'm not sure they would miss it for the birth (I kid.. I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment