Monday, April 10, 2017

Guess Who’s Back #microblogging Monday

Back again? Me! I’m home from London and mostly back to normal time wise. It is very confusing to be gone so far away for such a short time. 5 hours lost on Tuesday meant that I left home at 5:30am and got to the hotel at 10pm, but it ‘only’ felt like 5 in the evening. I got up the next morning at 6:30 local time.. which was 1:30am at home! I was presenting to a small room (about 25 people at 11am (6). Full day of meeting, brief foray to the Westminster Bridge/ Palace/ London eye (didn’t go on)  smoozy dinner and drinks then bed. Got up the next day at 7:30am, gave a presentation to over 100 people. Full day meeting and then left for the airport. Got on the plane at 8pm (after an airport beer) and landed at 10:10 pm home time. Sooooooo confusing! I did read two books on the planes. That was nice. Also, business class is the way to full- champagne when boarding and then wine with dinner!

I missed the kiddos so, so much. The first morning I was a little panicky I texted hum 3 times before 6am his time. All was well, though.

Kinsy said to me yesterday “Mama, I missed you when you were at airport. I wish you came with me” (aka he wishes I brought him with me). Apparently because he was at the airport for drop off and pick up, he thought I was just at the airport for 3 days. My poor bear, so confused.



Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment