Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Monthly Pregnancy Update: 20 Weeks

Commentary:
You may have noted that I have updated these to Monthly update instead of bi-monthly. Time goes too quickly to do this every 2 weeks! 

Baby's size:

Axolot

How far along? 
20 weeks! Cue Journey

Total weight gain/loss:
Even with my starting weight! 

Maternity clothes?
Yes. I’m HUGE.



Sleep:
Very, very tired. My back is done for and I can't sleep. 

Best moment this month:
We had a great anatomy scan, which I posted about already. I felt baby move on the outside at 18w6d- Lib gave me some reassurance on the hardest day of pregnancy

Have you told family and friends:
Yes, and if they weren’t told and they can see me- they’ll know!

Movement:
Yes, fairly consistant but not strong enough to be painful. Happy days

Food cravings:
No.  I hate food

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. I am less sick now- but still vomit occasionally

Have you started to show yet:
You know it

Gender prediction?
Boy is my gut instinct

Happy or Moody most of the time:
I've been grumpy. My back is KILLING ME (still) and I am tired.

Miss anything:
Beer, wine, chicken

Looking forward to:
Memorial day weekend! 3.5 days off of work woo-hoo


No comments:

Post a Comment