Thursday, December 26, 2013

38 Weeks: Pregnancy Meme

Bi-weekly Update:


How far along: 38 Weeks, 6 days. Super late.. sorry I was holiday-ed

Baby is the size of a: GIANT baby. Seriously I think this kid is 20 pounds, judging from the weight in my pelvis. The websites tell me baby is the size of a leek and 6.5 pounds. And will be the size of a mini-watermelon tomorrow at 39 weeks. Mini my ass... 
 
Total weight gain: Up 21 pounds from lightest, 17 overall.

Maternity clothes:  Yeah.. And now I have nursing stuff.

Stretch marks: Still none. So far this is the most surprising part of pregnancy.

Sleep: Basically this is just getting worse. Christmas eve I slept may be an hour.
Best moment since last update: I'M DONE AT THE OFFICE. wooo-hoooo. I finished at 38 weeks exactly. Still working from home, but that's fine, we're off for the week between Christmas and New Year's.

Miss anything: Harpoon Winter Warmer. I can't wait to tuck into one of those bad boys post baby.

Movement: Starting to decrease. Baby is way low in my pelvis and we're both very cramped.

Food cravings: This just didn't happen for me. I really dislike eating, to be honest. I wish I was one of those ladies who wanted crazy stuff, but I just don't.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment actually :)

Have you started to show yet: hahaha oh yes

Sex: 1 week to go (give or take) for the big reveal!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

Labor signs: At my appointment on Tuesday (38w4d) I was 2cm, baby was "locked and loaded" and I was thinned out. Didn't ask for specifics. It HURT. I was not a fan of that feeling up.

Belly button in or out: Still in, still odd and stretched.

Wedding rings on or off: Wedding rings are on, but my claddagh ring is off. I bent it years ago and it just fit too tightly with the tiny bit of swelling I have. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Excited!

Looking forward to: HAVING A BABY! Come on... !!!





2 comments:

  1. Ermegad! I can't wait, I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, you are just TOO adorable! I can't wait to hear about his/her arrival!

    ReplyDelete