Monday, September 21, 2015

IVF #2 Day 11

*Continuing to write from the future- how annoying.

So where we last left off, I was at day 7 with one follicle.

I went in Monday morning, Day 11, hoping for the best, but really expecting the worst.



It is encouraging to see that there are now 6 that are measurable, but there is such a huge differential between the largest (18.24 on my WTF Left side and 17.9) and the smallest (just 11.25), with two others also on the smaller side.

When I talked to the nurse today I asked about the size range and she said (I'm paraphrasing) that the are going to sacrifice the bigger ones for the greater good.

So we're *really* working with 4.

Crappers.

Continuing on with meds as was, go back on Wednesday IVF #2 day 13.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* so frustrating!!! Kmfx that this leads to your bfp!

    ReplyDelete