Monday, February 8, 2016

#microbloggingMondays On the Radio

Well, not on the radio, I guess, but on the podcast.




I was interviewed for the Beat Infertility podcast-which has an awesome, private group in Facebook if you're interested. My episode was released this morning. I listen to this podcast as it comes out twice a week, but I have not listened to my own episode- so you can't take my recommendation for this particular show. I feel a little nervous about it, since I know I talk fast and I know I didn't say everything I meant to. But you can listen if you want:

Beat Infertility podcast link. I'm in the second half of the show. You can tell me how it is!

On the radio
Whoa, oh, oh
On the radio
Donna Summer, On the Radio

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this podcast...looking forward to listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I also didn't know about this podcast. Off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete