Monday, April 11, 2016

Bi-weekly Pregnancy Update: Week 16

Commentary:
16 weeks, 3 days. That means my next update is during Blue Sunday's loss time. Ugh

Baby's size:
Suyra-Scott should be about the size of an avocado! I'm getting a round look, so he/she is growing!

How far along?  
16 weeks and a few days. My day change is Friday and it's Monday now. 

Total weight gain/loss:
Down 12 pounds!!! That means I've gained 2 since last update! I was a full 15 pounds down at my lowest. I am hoping I'll start creeping up, though I will say I'm still not eating much, I was just struggling with a BRUTAL cold and not working out for a week. I think I was hovering about 2,500 steps a day. I get 7000 steps in 45 minutes in my step class so... 

Maternity clothes?
Pants, yes, for the most part. I don't need the shirts yet, but sometimes I wear them for a bit more room. 

Sleep:
Very, very tired

Best moment this fortnight:
I can feel Surya-Scott moving now, and hub felt baby kick one night. That's fun!

Have you told family and friends:
Just about everyone knows by now.  

Movement:
See above! It's actually the scary time of movement- it's random when I can feel and not. Still using the doppler. 

Food cravings:
Nope. Never.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. Almost Always.

I added an almost. I can eat a bit more now- still VERY little meat. 

Have you started to show yet:
I'm getting a bit round. I never felt round with Kins. I was oval shaped? Haha he was always head down and stretched out. So my belly wasn't round to the sides. 



Gender prediction?
I think boy, but this is SWAG.

Happy or Moody most of the time:
I've been grumpy. I'm sick with a cold and sick with a baby and it's just miserable. 

Miss anything: 
Sam Summer is on tap. I never drink it until Marathon day.. a week from today. But man I miss a good, cold Sam.

Looking forward to: 
Well... our anatomy scan is a week from tomorrow. Which is exciting, but stressful. By this time next week, I'll be losing my mind. I'm not sure if something you're terrified of counts a looking forward to it.

1 comment: