Sunday, June 19, 2016

Bi-monthly update: 26 Weeks

How far along: 26 Weeks **

Baby is the size of a:  Scallion. We grow scallions in our kitchen (we = hub, I'm not awesome at keeping plats alive. I am currently in the process of killing a blue hydrangea).. where was I? Right, a scallion, scallions aren't that big. 

Total weight gain: I gained a pound this month! I am now down only 5 pounds from starting (up 9 from lowest)

Maternity clothes: Yes, always.

Stretch marks: Nope!

Sleep: Pregnant sleep isn't the best for me. 

Best moment since last update: Well, I had my glucose screen a few days ago and no one called me- so I assume I passed. That makes me very happy. 

Miss anything: Not really, except the usual. 

Movement: Yes, so much!

Food cravings: meh. Not a fan of food

Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn induced vomiting is totally a thing. So is 9-month "morning" sickness. 

Have you started to show yet: YES!

Going to my cousin's wedding celebration! 26w2d


** I'm actually doing this from the future

No comments:

Post a Comment