Monday, June 6, 2016

Bi-monthly update: 24 Weeks

How far along: 24 Weeks (and 4 days)

Baby is the size of a:  It’s supposed to be an ear of corn, but Suyra-Scott was over a week ahead at the last scan, so may be bigger? Who knows kins was ahead and was born fairly small for GA (7#2oz at almost 41 weeks)

Total weight gain: I gained about 4 pounds this month!!! I am now down only 6 pounds from starting (up 8 from lowest)

Maternity clothes: Yes, I tried a long, flowy pre-preg shirt and it was breezy underneath. Also, I had to break down and buy maternity tanktops for undershirts (I have lots of dark bras and pale shirts) Maternity for the duration I guess.

Stretch marks: No, knock on wood. I didn't get any last time, so I am hoping that holds true.

Sleep: Meh not awesome. See you in a year and a half, sleep!

Best moment since last update: I ran a 5K yesterday, that was fun! AND I ran it in 43 minutes. It’s a hilly course,  I was rather proud.


 Babywise- hitting viability- obvi. Even since I was pregnant with kins, the numbers for survival rates have changed greatly. Outlook is looking pretty good now.

Miss anything: Race day is a drinking day, I was missing beer.

Movement: Yes! I can see it on the outside sometimes.  

Food cravings: meh. Not a fan of food

Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything. Totally random. Still throwing up most days. Also, heartburn is here. Good times

Have you started to show yet: YES!



Sex: I think Girl. Nameless girl.

Labor signs: Not until at least 37 weeks please.

Belly button in or out: In, but has their weird lip on top. It's weird.

Wedding rings on or off: On, I really hope they remain so but with a summer pregnancy, who knows.

Happy or moody most of the time: I’m grumpy. haha


Looking forward to: Results of the glucose test (next week) I’m a little worried since baby was measuring big.

No comments:

Post a Comment