Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Running, Running as Fast as We Can

Not sure what #MicroblogMondays is? Read the inaugural post which explains the idea and how you can participate too.

Let's channel Janice from Friends:

OH

MY

GAWD!

Two kids is no joke. I am exhausted, the house is a mess, I think I'm neglecting my pets and I know I'm neglecting myself. 

But

I know from kins these days are short- the days where babies need to be held all day- and night-  long. The days they do nothing but eat, sleep and cry (if put down). Hot tea and showers and housework will be there when things settle down. This face will not stay small for long, and her brother is LOVING that I am home (hub just went back to work, so he loved him being around too).


Surprise! Bubble Guppies is over (so kins is wanting me) and baby girl is waking up. That's all my time for today!

Run, Running all the time
Running to the future
With you right by my side

No Doubt, Running


4 comments:

  1. Look at those big eyes! Gorgeous. Enjoy these exhausting days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I'm in the thick of it with you (just slightly farther along). Now at 3 months I am exhausted, but at least my son is sleeping a bit better and doing bedtime with both kids while my husband is traveling is not as daunting. Keep it up you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete