Thursday, October 6, 2016

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Quick update so I'm not leaving you all hanging:


MISS Mary-Grace was born 9/28/16. Though my hunch was always "girl" I still couldn't quite believe it when the doctor said "you have a daughter!"  

Though my family will never be truly complete, I feel like we can be content with our son and our daughter. I now know that I am raising a child of the gender of Blue Sunday. There is a peace in that for me. 

She is a lovely baby, looks JUST like her big brother. Breastfeeding is much easier the second time around. Labor was much more difficult. Full story to follow, but here we are - somewhere over the rainbow:


3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful! Congratulations on your new daughter. I'm thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful! Hope you both are doing well and that big brother is enjoying his new position. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Congrats! I thought it'd be a girl too!

    ReplyDelete