Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Monthly Update: 12 Weeks

(Yeah, I'm posting this from the future. I wrote at 12 weeks, but my photo app is having issues)
Commentary:
12 weeks and 6 days. I waiting until after the dreaded NT scan to post this. 

Baby's size:
6.69cm as of yesterday! (That's 2.6 inches)



How far along?  
12 weeks (and 6 days)! On short time in the First Trimester

Total weight gain/loss:
Down 5 pounds. Not too awful (last time I was down 12 at this point)

Maternity clothes?
Yes. For weeks now. I just wear poncho style tops and maternity pants. It's breezy if I wear a normal-length  non-maternity top. yikes



Sleep:
MG still sleeps with me. Things are rough. 

Best moment this fortnight:
NT scan went well :) Fingers crossed for good blood work results.

Have you told family and friends:
Most friends and family. I just told a work manager today. I'll tell my (new) boss on Thursday when we have a meeting

Movement:
Nah- a few more weeks to go. 

Food cravings:
Once in a while I want something specific (not really odd) but usually I don't want to eat anything. 

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. All the things.

Seriously: almost all meat all the time. I can't eat any lettuces or raw veggies. I couldn't keep pasta with red sauce down yesterday. 

Have you started to show yet:
Oh yes- 4th pregnancy yipes!


Still in the kitchen remodel....

Gender prediction?
I think boy, but this is SWAG. (I have been wrong on every early gender guess. Come back at 24 weeks if you want my solid guess. - by then I was right every time. 


Happy or Moody most of the time:
Just scared and sick unfortunatly. 


Miss anything: 
Eating without fear. Not vomiting. 

Looking forward to: 
Getting the NIPT results at the end of next week. It's my focus now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment