Thursday, April 26, 2018

Monthly Pregnancy Update: Week 16

Commentary:
16 weeks, 1 day. Time FLIES

Baby's size:




How far along? 
16 weeks, 1 day. Time FLIES

Total weight gain/loss:
Down 3 pounds. I’ve gained a few from my lowest so I guess that’s good.  

Maternity clothes?
Yes. I’m HUGE.

Sleep:
Very, very tired

Best moment this fortnight:
I can feel baby moving now, that’s always so exciting J

Have you told family and friends:
Yes, and if they weren’t told and they can see me- they’ll know!

Movement:
Here and there. I wish it was more often to keep from being worried.

Food cravings:
Still don’t get these. boo

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. I’m a little less sick for the last week or two. I’m only throwing up two or three times a week.

Have you started to show yet:
Yep. I’m a pregnant looking lady. I am dreading someone asking me when I’m due and needing to tell them October. I was never this big with Blue Sunday, and probably not this large with Kinsy until 23/24 weeks ish. I’ll have do comparisons at some point.



Gender prediction?
I think boy, but this is SWAG.(LOL I ALWAYS think it’s a boy early)

Happy or Moody most of the time:
I've been grumpy. My back is KILLING ME. Not from this baby, but from MG and rocking her in her rocking chair that we don’t fit in. I have to slump over. Ouch

Miss anything:
Beer as always. Also wine. And normal food.

Looking forward to:

I have an appointment on Tuesday, just bloodwork and general check no ultrasound. We are taking a night away on Saturday- Kinsy and hub are going to Monster Jam (the monster truck show), MG and I will be in the pool at the hotel. That will be nice.  

Not baby related: Kinsy started T-ball and he has two games a week for the next several week. He’s only had one so far, but they are cute and really fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment