Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

I have never been so happy for the year to end. More tomorrow when I am sober and awake

Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm
I got the right temperature to shelter you from the storm
Oh lord, gal I got the right tactics to turn you on, and girl I...
Wanna be the Papa...You can be the Mom....oh oh!

Sean Paul, Temperature

This is what I am actually listening to (I made a mix of the top 5 songs from 1982-2012. This was one of them from when I was in college- don't judge). I always sang the lyric (though knew it was wrong):

Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm
I got the right temperature to placenta you from the store

Oh lord, gal I got the right mmm keeping you on, and girl I...
Wanna be the mmmm...You out the storm....oh oh!


Of course I find out the real lyrics about a papa and mama 6 years later..... of course.


Here's to a wonderful, New Year full of rainbows and sunshine.



No comments:

Post a Comment