Monday, October 28, 2013

30 weeks: Pregnancy meme

Bi-weekly Update:

How far along: 30 Weeks, 3 days. Can you believe it? (In the Joe Castiglione voice)

Baby is the size of a:  Head of Cabbage. Yum... the problem with comparing your child with food.. sometimes it makes you hungry.
Total weight gain: Up 14, so 3 more pounds in the last 2 weeks. I really haven't changed my eating habits at all!
 
Maternity clothes: You know it. 
Stretch marks: May beeeeee... saw something this morning. Not sure if it was a sleep line or a stretch mark. I am thinking sleep line because it faded away when I checked a minute ago.. but it's in different light now.
 
Sleep: Harder to get to and stay asleep. I'm sore and restless
 
Best moment since last update: Cheating and looking at my registry, a few things have been purchased! SO exciting.
Miss anything: Sleep; hot chocolate and Baily's
 
Movement: Yep, a lot. I get nervous when I don't feel baby now. Once in awhile it hurts now.
Food cravings: Salty! yummmm salt. Not swollen so I'm calling it ok
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes, but it's random. I threw up my whole dinner the other night :(
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes- a lot.
 
Sex: 10 weeks to go (give or take) for the big reveal

Labor signs: No, but I'm going to pack a bag soon
 
Belly button in or out: Still in, but shallow and stretched.

Wedding rings on or off: On, no swelling at all, knock on wood.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Sick, so not so happy at the moment
 
Looking forward to: My shower and my parents coming home from vacation. I don't like that they're away :(

No comments:

Post a Comment