Monday, May 23, 2016

Lucky to be Coming Home Someday #microbloggingMonday

I was perusing my IVF#1 posts just now (delaying my walk) and came upon this post:

http://lifeaftert18.blogspot.com/2015/07/ivf-1-d22-you-are-my-only-one.html

I can't believe how down I was about the now-22 week complete marvel that is growing within me.

I know science, I do science daily, but sometimes I literally can't believe this baby was a frozen 100+ ball of cells on New Year's Day and now has a face, hands, long fingers and a perfect heart.

I find myself looking at kins and trying to savor his waning days as my only living child.

Science is a marvel, life is stunning.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Jason Mraz, Lucky

P.S. I think after MONTHS of waiting, my huge work thing will have an answer- keep really deserving kids in your thoughts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment