Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OPG no more!

OPG is no longer OPG, rather she is now MLM; maternity leave mommy. She had been working from home for a few weeks prior to giving birth, so I've been away from her huge bump for a bit, but she'd call into meetings and I'd hear about how uncomfortable she was and how many appointments she had. When she was here, she would be constantly rubbing her belly like it hurt (which I'm sure it did). It made me So. F*ing. Jealous. I am glad that is over with. Her son is here (early) and healthy. Lucky devil.

At least I feel justified in leaving you with this song- which I LOVE (guilty pleasure)

Poor, poor pitiful me!
Poor, poor pitiful me!
Oh, these boys won't let me be
Lord have mercy on me

Woe, woe is me!
Terri Clark, Poor, Poor Pitiful Me

No comments:

Post a Comment