Sunday, November 4, 2012

Things I am Excited For/About

Since I am always a negative nelly, here are some things I am happy about/ excited for/ love:

One and Two: I am a summer girl through and through, but I love BOTH of these winter only things: Mint Hershey's Kisses (spied last night at CVS and currently being slowly devoured by me) and skiing (hyped in the Boston Globe insert today)

Three, Four and Five: New make-up I love (Dream Airfoam by Maybelle), a flattering  photograph and a guy that loves me (in no particular order of course)
 
Six:iTunes today- Don't Worry, Be Happy is EXACTLY what I needed to hear while stressing over homework. Also, I find its ironic humor hilarious- it then played "Higher Power" (Boston) and "My Prayer" (Celine Dion & Andre Bocelli).. what I need working in my favor to ever finish this damn assignment!

Do you know Higher Power? It is actually an awesome, empowering song:

Hey, my higher power
The world is spinnin'
But I'm not afraid
Yeah, give me the power 
It's the beginnin'
The beginnin' of another day.
Boston, Higher Power



No comments:

Post a Comment