Monday, May 18, 2015

I am the Master of my Fate



I graduated!!!

Woo hoo. Master's complete.

I have no intention of going back to school for a formal degree ever again, so this was my last trip across the stage. A little more bittersweet than I imagined this moment would be.

It was pretty amazing to have not just my parents there, and not just my husband (who was my fiancee at my last graduation) but also my little son! I'll have to update later - I only have my cell phone pictures uploaded to the computer so far.


I am the master of my fate,
     I am the captain of my soul.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations! A huge accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a big huge smile on such a beautiful, if bittersweet, day. Love the quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I didn't go to the graduation ceremony for my Masters, so sometimes it feels as if I never got it.

    Oh, and never say never!

    ReplyDelete