Friday, May 6, 2016

Bi-monthly update: 20 Weeks

Bi-monthly update:  

How far along: 20 Weeks!!
Baby is the size of a:  A banana! I won't have a Suyra-Scott specific measurement until my heart scan at 21 + 6.
Total weight gain: I think I've added back 3-4 pounds of my 15 pound loss. I didn't weigh myself this morning though, so I can't be sure.
 
Maternity clothes: Yes, I feel huge!

This is 19 weeks with Kins


And 19 weeks with Surya-Scott! 

Stretch marks: No, and I didn't get any last time, so I am hoping that holds true. 
 
Sleep: I have some insomnia, and am getting up to pee
 
Best moment since last update: Our vacation, which was awesome.

Miss anything: Feeling well. I am just tired of being sick
 
Movement: Yes, fairly consistently now. Always low because of the stupid anterior placenta. 
 
Food cravings: yes, but then I throw up when I eat it.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything. Totally random. Still throwing up most days. Now my throat bleeds it's so raw. 
 
Have you started to show yet: YES!
 
Sex: Girl.. but I had been thinking boy. Covering all my bases I guess

Labor signs: Not until at least 37 weeks please.
 
Belly button in or out: In and fine. 
 
Wedding rings on or off: On, I really hope they remain so but with a summer pregnancy, who knows. 
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy
 
Looking forward to: Heart scan in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment