Friday, May 20, 2016

Bi-monthly Pregnancy Update: 22 weeks

How far along: 22 Weeks

Baby is the size of a:  Had a scan on Tuesday- baby is a huge for GA 1lb 2oz! Measuring more like the end of week 23!

Total weight gain: I'm a terrible pregnancy weight gainer. I lost a few ounces this week (and another pound during week 22- I'm writing this late)
Maternity clothes: Yes, I feel huge!

Week 22!


Stretch marks: No, and I didn't get any last time, so I am hoping that holds true. 
Sleep: Starting to use the pregnancy pillow- helping a bit. 
Best moment since last update: We had a wonderful scan on Tuesday- baby has a healthy heart!

Miss anything: Eating confidently. 
Movement: Yes! Full on bumps, rolls and taps now. 
Food cravings: meh. Not a fan of food
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything. Totally random. Still throwing up most days. Also, heartburn is here. Good times 
Have you started to show yet: YES!


Sex: Girl.. but I had been thinking boy. Covering all my bases I guess

Labor signs: Not until at least 37 weeks please.
Belly button in or out: In, but has their weird lip on top. It's weird. 
Wedding rings on or off: On, I really hope they remain so but with a summer pregnancy, who knows. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy
Looking forward to: Viability, so close! It is actually possible now to survive at 22 weeks. I read a paper on it, because I'm me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment