Friday, August 30, 2013

22 Weeks

Bi-monthly update:  

How far along: 22 Weeks, 4 days
Baby is the size of an:  A squash: Like this one:


Total weight gain: Up 3.5! That's from my lowest weight, not my starting point. From starting point I'm still down 3.5.
 
Maternity clothes: Yes, nothing fits from pre-pregnancy. The belly has popped.
Stretch marks: Not yet, hub was wondering if there is anyway I can avoid them. 
 
Sleep: Hub got me a pregnancy body for our 7 year anniversary on Sunday.. which we both thought was Monday.. who knew there weren't 32 days in August... The pillow is good, but sleeping is still getting harder.
 
Best moment since last update: Take Two is really moving in there, hub has even felt him or her a time or two!
Miss anything: Not really.
 
Movement: Yep
 
Food cravings: I don't hate food as much as I did, but I don't have much of an appetite
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything fried or spicy.. so everything
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes
 
Sex: Will be a surprise. I find myself defaulting to she, but what do I know?
Labor signs: Not until at least 37 weeks please.
 
Belly button in or out: It's just weird, all stretched looking
 
Wedding rings on or off: On, I really hope they remain so.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, Happy.. and tired
 
Looking forward to: Viability, just about 1.5 weeks... creep creep creep






1 comment: