Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stuck in Colder Weather

Hub and I were talking about this medicated cycle versus the last one. When I was on the clomid, I was not a nice person.  Angry and mean, says hub. On Femara I am just sad. Though there are some extenuating circumstances- I left my phone on a shelf while shopping and when I sewent back to grab it it had been taken. We called the phone, it rang but no one answered, called back a minute later and it had been turned off :(. 

Also, it's still snowing. Seriously. Almost 90 inches of snow in less than a month. 

In good news, I took the last two pills last night, so hopefully my mood rebounds. I have 5 days before follicle check and hopefully trigger shot. 

Tick tick. 

He said I wanna see you again
But I'm stuck in colder weather
Maybe tomorrow will be better
Can I call you then?

Zac Brown Band, Colder Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment