Monday, February 2, 2015

Covered with snow

I like LARGE storms. I love them really. I eat up the 24 hour coverage of blizzards, nor'easters, hurricanes etc.


That said, there have been 3.5 FEET of snow in less than a week. That is more snow than bub's height! We went from 5.5 inches on the year to 47.8 in FIVE DAYS.


The snow today forced a postponement of one of my favorite games of the year.


There is no where to put the snow- this giant bank of snow is outside of my office and takes up an entire block.

Yeah, snowbanks OVER A CAR



This is outside my house right now.

That dent in the middle is where the street should be



Let it snow?


Well the first of (February) was covered with snow
And so was the turnpike from Stockbridge to Boston.
James Taylor, Sweet Baby James

2 comments:

  1. That's how I felt about last winter. I was excited about it at first, and then just done with it, especially when there was nowhere to put the snow. Good luck digging out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. Here's hoping for a short snow season ... it looks like you've gotten it all at once!

    ReplyDelete