Friday, May 18, 2012

I See the Signs?


5/18/12


According to www.countdowntopregnancy.com the most common day for me to have implantation is tomorrow- May 19th 2012- 12 years to the day of my first "date" with hub.  I say "date" since we went to my prom as acquaintances, not even friends. We fell in like that night, it converted to love about two months later and hasn't left up since. Could this be a sign?

I feel less hopeless today than I have the rest of the month. I did have a BFN this morning, though at 9DPO and prior to most of the possible implantation days it doesn't mean much. I attribute my hopefulness to this happy coincidence of timing and to news I got this morning- a very faint BFP for Mrs. Wonderful! Her blood test was inconclusive, but at 11DPO that isn't a surprise, she needs to go back in Monday- a long weekend for sure!



I saw the sign
And it opened up my eyes
I saw the sign
Ace of Base, The Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment