Monday, July 20, 2015

IVF #1 D13: Don't Fear the Reaper #microbloggingMonday

I am really very nervous.

Tomorrow is egg retrieval day- or as I call it The Harvesting.

Not for nothing but the last time I was under was the day of Blue Sunday's termination.  I have some not very good memories from that day's surgery- aside from the loss of my Blue Sunday. I was cold and uncomfortable. The medications made me itch, vomit and be very restless. I am hoping that since this is a lighter anesthesia that I'll feel better. Also, unlike that day, The Harvesting won't the most awful moment of my entire life.

I report at 8am. I triggered at 9pm last night, so I take that I'll be in there an hour or so before prep. Hub will be driving me to and from, I am hoping the let him hang out with me while I wait to go in.

I'll report more tomorrow afternoon!

Come on baby... don't fear the reaper
Blue Oyster Cult, (Don't Fear) The Reaper

4 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! Thinking about you and saying some prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you every good vibe I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did your retrieval go? Been thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking about you and hoping for an update on the retrieval. I hope everything went well!

    ReplyDelete