Tuesday, July 14, 2015

IVF #1: D8 Push It Real Good

So less than 15 minutes after  I posted yesterday I got my call from my nurse.

She seemed upbeat about the whole thing. I have 4-8 total follicles with an E2 of 450.4. I did ask if 4-8 would be my baseline from here on out and numbers would decrease from there. She said we were still in the recruitment and growth phase and there was time to get some more. They upped my dose to:

Gonal-f: 375 (from 225)
Menapur: 75 (same)
Ganerlix: One pre-filled injector (new)

I have to call my nurse today because the (other) nurse told me to make sure I had doses through the weekend. I'm not sure if I should plan to dose Monday or not. That would change at least one of the drug amounts I need to order. It's not so very expensive, but I'd rather not blow through money needlessly. And the pharmacy is far enough away from my house that I don't want to make two trips (but not so far it's worth the 15$ delivery fee).

 I had a bad stick last night. I ended up really bruised. I don't know if it was the angle or the ganerlix or something else. Hope it doesn't repeat tonight.

In other news, I am exhausted, bloated and cranky. Boooo.

More bloodwork and ultrasound on Thursday.

Ah, push it
Ah, push it
Baby, baby
Oooh, baby, baby
Baby, baby
Salt N Pepa, Push It 






No comments:

Post a Comment