Monday, July 13, 2015

IVF#1- D7 I'm Totally Freaking Out

I'm Totally Freaking Out

Peg + Cat anyone?

So this morning was my first ultrasound. I have been trying really hard to be calm and cool about this cycle and this morning it all fell apart.

I haven't even gotten my feedback call and I am totally losing my mind. On my To-Dos of the day list is "Don't Cry". So far, so good but only just.



So there were FOUR follicles in there. Two on each side.

Four.

My first Clomid cycle I had three (one of which is Bub).

The u/s lady (who is really good, and I really like) said it was a good scan and it is still early. But I wonder if she's just keeping optimistic?

Anyway, I was trying to keep from posting until I got the update call, but they usually call just after 1- it's now almost 3. I just decided to put this out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment