Monday, March 14, 2016

12 Weeks: Pregnancy 3 update

Commentary:
12 weeks already? It's true, time moves faster with a kid at home

Baby's size:
Suyra-Scott was about 2 inches (49.9mm) crown to rump when we had the NT scan at 11.5, Here he/she is:



How far along?  
12 weeks (and 3 days)!

Total weight gain/loss:
Down 12 pounds. Yep. Crazy. I'm just 2 pounds over my lowest weight for when I was pregnant with Kins (I lost 7 that pregnancy)

Maternity clothes?
Pants, yes, for the most part. I don't need the shirts yet, but if I don't wear something loose my belly looks big. 

Sleep:
ugh These pills make me so tired. I made a very poor decision to try and stop taking them. LOTS of vomiting.  After I posted this, I threw up again and again on the ride home. 

Best moment this fortnight:

Have you told family and friends:
Most people know now. I am slowly letting the word out at work- before my belly causes rumors. 

Movement:
I thought I felt a flutter- that's crazy talk though. Probably in the next month. 

Food cravings:
Nope. Never.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. Always.

Seriously: almost all meat- sometimes I can handle beef. I had turkey soup, with very small turkey chunks the other day and managed. I had one bite of chicken parm and almost booted it.
Strong, sharp cheese (my FAVORITE). Chips, dark chocolate, sharp greens (arugula, asparagus, broccoli). So, everything? Pretty much. I can eat bread. I had a mozzarella, tomato and pesto on pumpernickle today. I manages 1/2.  Yesterday I had an avocado salad with black beans. I am a good vegetarian. 

Have you started to show yet:
I think so!




Gender prediction?
I think boy, but this is SWAG.


Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy and groggy. It feels odd not to be so stressed and worried. 


Miss anything: 
Food. Booze. Not choosing between groggy or sick.

Looking forward to: 
A little bit further to go, but I gave up pizza for lent and I can't wait to have a slice (meat free)

No comments:

Post a Comment