Friday, March 25, 2016

14 Weeks: Pregnancy 3

Commentary:
14 weeks. Time is flying.

Baby's size:
Suyra-Scott should be about the size of a lemon. We won't have another ultrasound for 4 to 6 weeks, unless we do an elective one so that the grandmothers can see the baby.

How far along?  
14 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss:
Down 14 pounds. Averaging losing a pound a week. I'll be TINY at the end of this. haha. It has to turn around, right? Someone at work told me I look great and like I've been losing weight. I laughed. 

Maternity clothes?
Pants, yes, for the most part. I don't need the shirts yet, but you can tell I'm pregnant in most shirts. 

Sleep:
Very, very tired

Best moment this fortnight:
Rough 2 weeks honestly. I just vomit All. The.Time. or am comatose from the pills. I guess I would say finishing a spin class and still feeling good. 

Have you told family and friends:
Just about everyone knows by now.  

Movement:
I don't think so. 

Food cravings:
Nope. Never.

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Yeah. Always.

In two days I managed to eat and keep down 2 nutrigrain bars, 2 pieces of pumpernickel toast with butter, 1 piece of white toast with peanut butter, a glass of V8, a few glasses of water and tea. 

Have you started to show yet:
I think so!



Gender prediction?
I think boy, but this is SWAG.


Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy, nauseous and groggy.  


Miss anything: 
Food. 

Looking forward to: 
Easter! Pizza and giving Kins his basket. 

1 comment: