Friday, January 20, 2012

Perfection Will Not Come

All I can think is "My baby is dead".

My baby is dead
My baby is dead 
My baby is dead 
MY BABY is DEAD 

There are so many way to think it, but nothing changes it. 

And when I stop repeating that (because crying at work makes me incredibly unproductive) I am left with, "My baby is better off dead". Which is worse?  

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same
Maybe you want her maybe you need her
Maybe you've started to compare to someone not there
Maybe you want it maybe you need it
Maybe it's all you're running from
Perfection will not come
The Fray, All At Once

1 comment:

  1. You really do have a way with the lyrics. All so true. My new anthem is Josh Radin's Have No Envy, No Fear. Still working on it. Bruno Mars gets me everytime with. There'll be no sunlight if I loose you baby.

    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete