Friday, January 22, 2016

5 Weeks: Now We Got Problems

Bad Blood indeed.

I started bleeding today, around 4. It was like the start of a period- the slippery, stringy stuff. I went to wipe and figured it was progesterone leaking. No such luck.

It has been getting lighter and lighter over the past few hours- last I looked it was just a speck or two on the tissue. My abdomen is uncomfortable, but I've hardly eaten (it's now 11:30) and I've been feeling like I've done too many sit-ups basically since the transfer.

I have been told the progesterone suppositories can cause bleeding, but bleeding with the abdominal discomfort has me thinking it's the big M.

I called the RE and we'll do another beta tomorrow. I'll keep you posted, because I can't really tell anyone else.

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve them

Taylor Swift, Bad Blood

No comments:

Post a Comment