Saturday, January 23, 2016

Update: Now We Got Problems - The Beta

Beta was 4655 this morning.

That's a doubling time of 47.89. The clinic wanted it to between triple and quadruple- which it did. To be honest, I was thinking if it's not around 5000 I'm screwed. Not sure if 4655 is good enough. I'm certainly not relaxed. The internet tells me that between 1200 and 6000 it is expected to double in 72-96 hours, so I'm good there. But then it says 1-2 months pregnant should be 5,000-100,000. Which I at 5 weeks 1 day would fall into, so that's a negative.

There seems to be no more blood, there was one instance this morning, but it was right after inserting the crinone (progesterone suppository) and I know I gave myself a scrape up there a few days ago so I am choosing to think I nicked it again.

I was told to keep an eye on it and call if there is more bleeding or strong cramping. Otherwise, my ultrasound is 2/8.

Why can't it just be a yes or a no?

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed! This is so stressful! (For you. Hang in there.)

    ReplyDelete