Tuesday, January 12, 2016

IVF #1 4DP5DT

**I'm writing these out and then will post.. sometime later. Not sure on when.

...An announcement to make and I want you all to be the first to know! (While Christmas)

4DP5DT and very, very, very slightly positive!

I am trying to remain calm, cool and collected, but obviously I'm freaking out. I have had two chemical pregnancies this year- one faint, yet clear on tests. So I know that this (very, very slight) positive could be noting in the end of the day- but Kins also showed himself by way of a test so faint I discounted it as negative to start.

By faint I mean FAINT. Like I cannot even get it on camera faint.

So faint I am not posting these in real time. It is Sunday morning 1/10/16.

I tested with a wondfo this AM and a FRER this evening. Here they are (not that you can actually see anything):



I went to a baby shower for a friend I've had since I was 4 (and she was 3- her big sister is my first, best, friend). I told no one- not my mom, not the mom-to-be and not my best friends. Everyone knows about the FET, and I was asked how it went on Wednesday, but not how it's going. I told them the night before the FET I would tell them Saturday (we have a friends' Christmas planned).

Until then, we're the only people who know (and hub, and mom)


1 comment:

  1. I see it on the FRER. I'm so excited and hopeful for you!! Eeeek!!!!

    ReplyDelete