Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year 2016

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have to say this year didn't start on a high note. I overindulged a bit last night and then this morning I had a blood draw and ultrasound at 7:45AM. The place is about 30 minutes from home, so I was out of the house at 7:15. I was not a happy camper.

At least once I got there, I was in and out. My lining was an 8.63, which they said was good and I start Crinone tonight, then morning and night until. Hopefully that until is 12 weeks or so from now to support a pregnancy, but otherwise will be until a negative beta.

My anxiety is out of control and it's making me even more anxious. I have committed to getting to the gym everyday until transfer as a way to get it under control. They have a quote framed on the gym wall:


If the benefits of exercise could be packaged in a pill, it would be the most widely prescribed medication throughout the world today

I figure I should prescribe myself that pill. I need something to get me out of this funk. I plan on  walking 4 million steps this year. It's about 11k steps a day. I started a blog about it here. 

5 wake-up till transfer day. 

I'm so nervous. 

3 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers this year starts with a new addition on the way. Fx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and hoping for a happy start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete